The Chantal seating collection brings the retro beauties and vintage looks back to the modern space. Beautifully curved lines are possible through high-quality malleable wood element for this design.
With a comprehensive range of base options and seat colours to choose from, Chantal creates infinite possibilities to suit different interiors.
Finishes & Options
- Made in Italy
- Contemporary design
- Pressed, molded 13 mm thickness, beech wood multilayer frame.
- Seat panel made with stratified curved beech plywood, 4 mm thickness.
- Seat foam made of flexible polyurethane
- Four leg steel frame
- Four legs walnut Canaletto base
- Five-star swivel base
- Upholstered seat available in fabric or leather
- Anti-slip rubber glides
- Comprehensive range of coloured epoxy and polyester powder coatings available for base
Certification & Warranty
- Certifications: ISO 9001-2000 & ISO/TS 16949
- Warranty: 5 years
Sitia, a maker of tailor-made modern style chairs was established in Vicenza in 2002. The company is lead by maestro Pergentino Battocchio who has 47 years of experience making chairs.
Pergentino Battocchio was born in Bassano del Grappa in 1954. At the only age of 13 years, he begins the work that today we can consider a great masterpiece. His disposition towards upholstery and filled design works for interiors, office and community begin since the first period of his career. Read more