The evolution of our popular Fence upholstered screen solutions has now evolved into a range of booth solutions. Providing an additional level of privacy to individual work points.
The Fence Upholstered Booth design continues the Fence Screen family tradition with its soft elegant curves, allowing configurable solutions to suit your privacy needs.
The Booth encapsulates the desk providing the user a private space with an increased level of acoustics, this new level of personal space enables the user not to be disturbed by the open office surroundings.
A perfect solution for work areas demanding increased privacy such as office environments, libraries, universities and school environments.
Australian Designed by the UCI design studio and proudly manufactured in Australia, the Fence Booth has many options for mounting work surfaces; simply attach the work top from the side of the booth or incorporate a standalone Booth around one of UCI sit-stand desk systems.
The addition of a repositionable powder coated bag / coat hook sits snug over the top of the screen helping to locate personal items off the floor. In addition UCI has a complete range of workstation accessories designed to mount off the work surface to further personalise the users private sanctuary.
Finishes & Options
- Australian Made
- Manufactured locally by a ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory
- Standard Fence Full Height, Fence Booth and Fence SS (Social Spacing) configurations to choose from
- Choice of fabric – upholstery grade with stretch
- Worktop Width: 1000mm – 2400mm
- Screen Width: 500mm – 1200mm
- Screen Depth: 400mm – 1200mm
- Screen Height: 1400mm – 1800mm
- Approx. Screen Thickness: 30mm including fabric
- Brackets and Glides: All glides, connector brackets and under desk brackets are powder coated Anti Microbial Black Satin, other colours available upon request
UCI branded products are designed and manufactured at our main facility in Adelaide, South Australia. Occupying 10,000 square metres, the site incorporates leading global technology and processing. Read more