Kaya celebrates diversity and versatility with its unique design aesthetic and vast array of options and configurations.
The shell itself is available in five different variations, ranging from full polypropylene without arms through to fully upholstered with arms, as well as options for part upholstery and part polypropylene.
Base options include a powdercoated steel sled or four leg frame, natural or painted timber four leg, plus fixed or adjustable swivel bases.
Kaya can be upholstered in just about any fabric or leather available from Australian fabric houses, enabling this family of chairs to look and feel at home in an almost unlimited range of applications.
- Mammoet, Perth
Finishes & Options
- 140kg recommended weight capacity
- Stool option available
- Moulded shell available in five different variations:
- Polypropene molded shell with no arms
- Fully upholstered with arms
- Fully upholstered no arms
- Upholstered / PP Outer no arms
- Upholstered / PP Outer with arms
- Base options include:
- Powdercoated steel sled
- Four leg frame
- Natural or painted timber four leg
- Fixed or adjustable swivel bases
Certifications & Warranties
- Warranty: 5 year