The modern workplace is evolving. We understand that the way we work is changing. Kinetik redefines how and where we work both now and for the future. By understanding that not all people work the same, Kinetik is designed to bring flexibility to every work environment – allowing individuals and teams to integrate active working tools to collaborate and problem-solve more efficiently.
When we de-clutter our workspaces, we open our minds to be more creative and effective in our tasks. Kinetik effortlessly reduces the need for additional storage units and loose accessories by integrating this into the work space. Whether it’s working alone for privacy and focus time or with a team designing the next innovative solution, Kinetik can help you progress into the future.
Our range of Active working tools are uniquely designed to promote flexibility in the workspace. It makes a better use of space; the versatility of having mobile working tools creates a more personalized working area.
- UCI Manufacturing is committed to its impact on the environment. All workstation frames manufactured by UCI Manufacturing are designed for disassembly and are 95% recyclable. With the use of basic hand tools, UCI Manufacturing workstation frames can be broken down into raw material elements such as aluminum, steel, and plastic. Plastic components greater than 50gm in weight have recycling logo identification.For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Thiess, Perth
Finishes & Options
- Easily removable and repositionable Aluminium Rail System for Active Working tools
- Interchangeable Panel Options
- 100% recyclable material
- Adaptable to any UCI workstation
- Creates solutions for cable access and management
- Flexible Active working tools
- Powder coat to match any colour chosen
- Kinetik Screens to suit customer needs in size and colour chosen
- Single rail for individual and Sit to Stand workstations
- Double rail suitable for back to back fixed height and 3 way pod workstations