Designed by Fiorenzo Dorigo, the Momo seating collection blends minimalist aesthetic design with the quality of traditional craftsmanship. The contemporary design of the Momo collection makes it suitable for reception areas, large commercial spaces, office environments and foyers.
Available in one, two or three seater options, with an accompanying ottoman, the Momo collection creates infinite combinations, optimizing space.
Available with a large range powder-coat colour frame options, the Momo collection is the go-to lounge with a variety of upholstery material available.
Finishes & Options
- Made in Italy
- Contemporary minimalist design
- Flexibility to create configurations to suit the space.
- Suitable from reception areas to large commercial spaces, office environments and foyers
- With or without armrest
- Armchair, two or three seater
- Ottoman option
- Aluminum or powder coated frame
- Ability to connect armchair with sofas and tables.
- Anti-slip rubber glides
- 5 year
Sitia, a maker of tailor made modern style chairs was established in Vicenza in 2002. The company is lead by maestro Pergentino Battocchio who has 47 years of experience making chairs.
Fiorenzo Dorigo was born in Treviso, Italy in 1953. Starting from 1975 while studying artistic design, he worked on design and image for companies in the furniture industry. Since 1977 he has been on the active part of the Signomega studio. Read more