Rocks is a modular sofa with rational lines, created to adapt to the spaces and needs of contemporary work environments. Rocks elements can be easily reallocated to create infinite aesthetic and functional combinations, to reorganise a convivial environment, a point of exchange or aggregation like a lounge.
The product design had subsequent phases of simplification to achieve perfect modularity thanks to the 2 main elements: the bench and the joint. To these are added other complementary modules: an accessorised bench (with i-tech elements or a storage compartment) and a backrest (also available with desk).
Finishes & Options
- Made in Italy
- Flexible workspace
- Quick click adjustable feet
- Variety of upholstery options to choose from
- Linking device: Between pouffe and bench junction mechanism with plate, retractile. Between bench and backrest sliding bayonet.
- Single and double modules
- Bench, Pouffe, High backrest (with or without shelf), and low backrest (with object holder or usb sockets)
Certifications & Warranty
- Warranty: 10 years
Sitia, a maker of tailor made modern style chairs was established in Vicenza in 2002. The company is lead by maestro Pergentino Battocchio who has 47 years of experience making chairs.
MM Company is a creative consultancy agency focused on product design & brand consulting, founded by Mr. Manuel Barbieri and Mr. Marco Magalini. MM researches, evaluates and interprets the customer’s strategic positioning and, based on the established objectives, develops creative approaches to align design and marketing strategy. MM is not a common design studio, but a open-vision laboratory of ideas and creativity.