In collaboration with HOK Product Design, Okamura have created the beautiful Traverse collection consists of two conference tables. Both the V and X conference tables have been meticulously reengineered from the unbelievably thin top to the graceful support structure, from the integration of technology to beautiful finishes. Minimal silhouette of X conference table is achieved through a simple, canted leg design mirrored on either side of the table.
Inspired by modern architecture and made possible by advances in structural engineering, the ultra-thin tabletop, which is less than one inch at its thickest point, can span up to 20 feet in length and tapers to a fine edge.
Traverse is also available with a rectangular and boat shaped V Conference table.
Finishes & Options
- The table top is less than 21mm at its thickest point
- Knife edge
- Brushed or polished metal legs
- Wood veneer finishes
- Option of Power and data discreetly tucked under the tabletop
- Cables are hidden inside the legs, ensuring a polished look and more usable space.
- Architectural Record – Product of the Year
- Best of NeoCon – Gold Award Conference Room Furniture